If you qualify, TDDS Technical Institute has many student aid plans that cover housing costs and provide tuition assistance. Financial aid for truck driving school or diesel technician training may include grants, government student/parent loans or alternative educational financial aid programs.
Financial Aid Application Process
1. WRITE DOWN THE TDDS SCHOOL CODE: 016961 or Print this page. You will need the school code for the Free Application for Federal Aid.
2. Click on Free Application for Federal Aid or FAFSA Online to complete and submit your electronic financial aid application.
3. After you submit your FAFSA, the U.S. Department of Education will forward your ISIR (Individual Student Information Report) to the TDDS Financial Aid Department.
4. Once we have received your ISIR and you have completed your admissions process, we can provide you with your student aid eligibility options to help you pay for your truck driving or diesel mechanic training education. Therefore, you should immediately call our Admissions Department at 1-800-475-8337 (TDDS) to schedule an interview and school tour.
TDDS Technical Institute's Students are Eligible to Apply for:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Parental Loans for Undergraduate Students
- Federal Stafford Loans
- Veterans Training
- United Mineworkers of America
- GM Tuition Assistance Programs
- Monthly Payments During Training
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) for Ohio and Pennsylvania Career Link
- Trade Adjustment (TAA/TRA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Assistance
- Company Sponsored Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Low Interest Private Educational Loans
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH FINANCIAL AID FOR TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL, PLEASE CALL THE FINANCIAL AID STAFF AT: 1(800) 475-8337.